Does dedicating your life to the non-profit world mean you have to go broke? I was recently sent the American Alliance of Museum’s 2012 Museum Salary Study, the first comprehensive effort to record compensation averages across the country. As an emerging museum professional, I’ve already been presented with that blank box on job applications. You know the one – Salary Requirements _________. With no previous salary to rely on (I’ve been a student my whole life), the question is daunting. “How much do you think you’re worth?” Ask for too little and you don’t think highly of your career aspects or experience. Ask for too much and you come off as arrogant. My professor advised my colleagues and I that we don’t have to be poor to work in the museum field. You just have to make career decisions that are also sound financial decisions. I definitely recommend checking out the above report. It gives great advice regarding salary averages based on size of institution, job title, and geographic location. As the report states, information is power!
- Хороша 😍... https://t.co/AFNfoCi4KK Posted 17 hours ago
- Единственное правило в жизни, по которому нужно жить — всегда оставайся человеком.... https://t.co/ZqAb0kgX6m Posted 18 hours ago
- Такого ещё не было!!! 3 в 1 👈👈 ОТЛИЧНОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ 🚀ЧАСЫ DIESEL BRAVE + часы G-Shock +... https://t.co/XwNgTWl90t Posted 18 hours ago
- Основное правило жизни – не давать сломить себя ни людям, ни обстоятельствам.... https://t.co/ypJWTXb07f Posted 19 hours ago
- самая низкая подлость - это смеяться над человеком, который тебя любит... https://t.co/NIc1DaEFsw Posted 20 hours ago