Does dedicating your life to the non-profit world mean you have to go broke? I was recently sent the American Alliance of Museum’s 2012 Museum Salary Study, the first comprehensive effort to record compensation averages across the country. As an emerging museum professional, I’ve already been presented with that blank box on job applications. You know the one – Salary Requirements _________. With no previous salary to rely on (I’ve been a student my whole life), the question is daunting. “How much do you think you’re worth?” Ask for too little and you don’t think highly of your career aspects or experience. Ask for too much and you come off as arrogant. My professor advised my colleagues and I that we don’t have to be poor to work in the museum field. You just have to make career decisions that are also sound financial decisions. I definitely recommend checking out the above report. It gives great advice regarding salary averages based on size of institution, job title, and geographic location. As the report states, information is power!
- мебель для ванной santehtop.ru/mebel-dlya-van… Posted 17 hours ago
- headrest hooks reviews thegadgetshelf.com/products/headr… Posted 17 hours ago
- прочность стяжки под паркет expresspol.ru/beton/formy-pr… Posted 3 days ago
- курсы риторики в москве kultura-rechi.ru Posted 6 days ago
- по ссылке zzu.ru/istochniki-vys… Posted 6 days ago